Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question to view it's answer...
- What exactly does KWizCom SharePoint List Menu Editor do?
- This web part enables SharePoint administrators add new custom menu items to any required SharePoint list or document library. These new menu items can be added to the list's page or to a web part that displays a certain list.
- How do I retrieve a list field values and use it on my menu definition script?
- Please review the following Microsoft article: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/enus/ spptsdk/html/tsovFieldsTable_SV01084251.asp
- Do I have to install anything on my company's client-PCs?
- No. KWizCom SharePoint List Menu Editor is a server installation.