Download & Installation
To start using this utility, you need to:
- Install the tool (Trial version)
- Run it on a machine that has internet access
(this way every time we update the tool you will get the most recent version automatically)
The trial version includes the following limitations:
- Can run on a single site
- Does not scan sub-sites
- Scan only the first 5 lists in every site
- Scan only the first 50 items in each list/library
To learn more about the tool's options, watch this Video Guide.
- Click to install on your Windows client machine, you will get to the app's page:
Click the "Install" button to install the tool on your client machine.
- Once the installation completes, the tool UI will appear and you can start using it.